The 2008 Hair Fair will be holding a flickr contest starting tomorrow and ending August 15 at midnight SLT.
Here are the basics:
1. Be creative, but remember- we’re looking for pictures that focus on the HAIR.
2. Feel free to enhance your shot in your photo editing program of choice, but don’t add text or borders.
3. Keep your photos at 512 pixels by 512 pixels square.
4. Photos may only be entered once, and only the person entering the photo is eligible to win. The same photo may not be entered by more than one person.
5. Entrants are limited to 10 entries to the pool total.
6. In the description of each photo you enter, please include:
Your Second Life avatar name:
Hair Style Name and Store:
A description of why you love this hair/designer.
7. All photos must be entered by Midnight SLT on August 15th.
8. Winners will be announced at the Hair Fair.
You do not have to show hair that is made only be designers in hair fair this year. It could be past designers that have left Second Life, or designers just starting out, or even hair you or a friend made.
Prizes will be announced at a later date, but its not about about the prize, now is it?
The pool address: http://www.flickr.com/groups/hairfair2008/pool/
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Laynie Link, either in-world with an IM or at firstname.lastname@example.org.