I’ve never worn ( R E D ) M I N T skins before today, but I wanted to give everyone an idea of what they can expect from the brand. The base skins are very pretty and feminine, and the makeup options are bold and make you stand out from the crowd.
The FROST makeup of picture number 2 and 4 is new, along with the FROST skins, which will be debuting at the skin fair. Oh that’s right, I didn’t mention it before, but ( R E D ) M I N T is one of the many participating brands at Skin Fair 2011. The fair opens on February 20, 2011 so you still have time to save up your Lindens.
1) (RED) MINT ~ SKIN ~ No.01 (PALE)
2) (RED) MINT ~ SKIN ~ No.01 (PALE) + (r)M ~ (Deco)Makeup ~ No.03~FROST
3) (RED) MINT ~ SKIN ~ No.01 (SUN)
4) (RED) MINT ~ SKIN ~ No.01 (SUN) + (r)M ~ (Deco)Makeup ~ No.07~FROST
5) (r)M ~ (Skin)Dead ~ No. 08~(4)WAR
6+7) (r)M ~ (Skin)Doll ~ No.08~(1)WAR
Hair: lamb., Soma – Milk
Skin: (RED) MINT, (Skin)Doll ~ No.08~(1)WAR
Eyes: LeLutka, Ellis-Ivy/S
Lashes: LeLutka, 2011 lashes/curl
Lash tattoo: Iris’ Eyelash Tattoo
Undies: Somnia, Freakin’ Dotty (White Reversed) (CHIC Limited)
Earrings: je suis…, aimee::earrings
Shoes: Peqe, G Wedges_Anti-V (CHIC Limited)
Shape: My own.
Pose: *EverGlow*, Model422